ADEKplus* in the Cystic Fibrosis community
- Only 1-2 tablets per day as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Pleasant tasting
- Readily available
- Marketed by a company that has an extensive experience of working with CF clinicians
Digestive health: people with Cystic Fibrosis can get digestive problems which may result in insufficient absorption of vitamins A, D, E and K. ADEKplus provides these fat soluble vitamins in one tablet.
Chest infections: A body operating to the best of its ability is less prone to infection, thus less time in hospital, fewer drugs overall.
- Vitamin A - is important for growth, good vision and the immune system.
- Vitamin D - is important for bone strength and contributes to the regulation of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
- Vitamin E - one of the main antioxidants, its deficiency can cause anaemia.
- Vitamin K - lacking in patients with Cystic Fibrosis associated with the use of antibiotics. It is important for blood clotting and bone metabolism.
To get your first taste of ADEKplus, register now and we’ll send you a 60 tablet supply
" ADEKplushas allowed me to rid myself of taking extra vitamin tablets each day, meaning that the mountain of vitamin tablets I take is a little closer to becoming a molehill! "
CF Patient at the Brompton Hospital