for your Health & Wellbeing .
ADEKplus is a food supplement developed for people with pancreatic exocrine
insufficiency such as commonly found with Cystic Fibrosis
BGP Products Ltd ("we" "us" "our") provide the website “ADEKPlus.co.uk” and documents, content and other materials made available on the website ("the Website").
1. Other applicable terms
2. Information about us
- We are a company, BGP Products Ltd, registered in England and Wales under company number 09189103 with registered office Building Q1 Quantum House, 60 Norden Road, Maidenhead SL6 4AY. Our VAT number is GB199908924.
3. Accessing the website
- The Website is made available to you free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes.
4. No reliance on information
- The Website (which includes all documents, content and materials made available on the Website) is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
5. Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw attention to the Website (including any documents, content or materials posted on our Website).
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of the Website you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the author of the Website must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a written licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6. Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website whether express or implied.
- We will NOT be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, the Website; or (ii) use of or reliance on any documents, content or materials made available on the Website.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any documents, content or materials, or on any website linked to it.
- Use of the Website as a consumer
- You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for: (i) loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; (ii) business interruption; (iii) loss of anticipated savings; (iv) loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; (v) wasted management or other staff time; (vi) losses or liabilities under or in relation to any other agreement; (vii) any indirect, special and/or consequential loss or damage; or (viii) loss, corruption, destruction or damage.
7. Third party links and resources in the website
- Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources and we assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked in the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
8. Linking to the website
- You may link to the Website home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- The Website must not be framed on any other website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of documents, content or materials on the Website other than that set out above,please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not: (i) misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. (ii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. (iii) attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
10. Changes to the website
- We may change the Website at any time. However, please note that the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be free from errors or omissions.
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
12. Applicable law
13. Contact us
- To contact us, please call the following number: 0800 249 41 66